The Ilford Jacket by Friday Pattern Co,
The Ilford Jacket is a versatile style that’s modular design makes for a pattern that is simple, yet impactful. It can be customized a million different ways and really is a “choose your own adventure” type of pattern that incorporates your design sense into the project!
It features drop shoulders and comes with two sleeve options: a placketed sleeve with cuff, and an easy to sew boxy sleeve for a more relaxed vibe. It also includes two lengths as well as a bunch of pocket templates that you can mix and match! The possibilities are endless! You can wear the Ilford as a jacket or shirt depending on the fabric you use. This is a fun, skill building pattern that you will want to make/wear again and again! This pattern is for everyone and looks great on all genders!
Click here to download the a paper doll file so you can plan your Ilford!
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Drafted using sample measurements for a b-cup
- Confident beginner - intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file, and letter/A4 sized print at home pattern
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Trevor Project
- Get inspired and share your make using #IlfordJacket on social media.